Sunday, March 2, 2008

I have the BEST family in the whole world!!

All three of my kids have been sick and running really high fevers the last couple of days. So we basically have just spent our weekend doctoring everyone up and trying to get them feeling better. Today we had a knock at the door and was surprised by my sister and her hubby, AMBER AND GARY. They had a surprise for us. They knew the kids were sick so they brought each of them their own little tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. They also brought one for Troy and me and a magazine for me. (They even brought the ice cream I have been dying to try, sticky toffee pudding, it was the winner of a competition on the Food Network which I love to watch!) I truly have the greatest family EVER!! It is so fun to have them live close and they are so GREAT TO US!! Thanks you two for always thinking of us and being so thoughtful.....we LOVE you!!!



3 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

We love you very much!!! Sorry you guys haven't been feeling well! Hope it helps!

Andrea Hardman said...

What a fantastic sis! We've all been sick too. Sad!
Andrea

Jessica said...

That is Awesome!
I love you guys.