Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring Craft


Amber helped me the other day do a quick little craft with the boys while sister was sleeping. Both of my boys are at a stage that they love to cut, glue, paint, color, etc, and etc. So I am always trying to find new things for their "project box" or new little crafts for them to do. I found these cute spring crafts at Joann's the other day and it was perfect. Didn't take too long to do (if you have kids you know how long their attention span is at this age) but took long enough that they enjoyed it. Kayden made the bunny and Ori made the chick.




5 comments:

Chalet said...

Hey, by the looks of things, I woudl guess you have gotten into Digital Scrapping. If that is the case, do you have any advice for me? I am going to start with the digital thing...it is a little intimidating to me, not sure why. Do you use Photoshop Elements?

Andrea Hardman said...

I love that cheesey grin! Fun art projects! And to the previous post, look up Heritage makers. They have some pretty fun stuff for digital scrapbooking that they bind and deliver as a book. I like them OK.

Cederberg Family said...

They turned out cute! It was fun to help out!

Sarah Stokes said...

Way too cute! What a good mommie you are. I use the digital scrapping -Heritage Makers. It is an excellent program, very user friendly too.

Reese Family said...

you are such a good mom!!! I'll be calling you for craft ideas once Taeshaun can do them!!! :)