Thursday, March 6, 2008

Movie Night and American Idol

Troy is super busy right now and is always working really long hours. They are also in the process of getting a new office and totally remodeling the whole inside of it, so when he finishes with work he heads over there until he is too tired and can't work any longer. The business is growing fast and staying very busy, so we can't complain, but the kids enjoy a little "dad time" as much as they can get it. So Troy has started a movie night with them. About once a week they get a new movie from Netflix and they get to have popcorn and cuddle with dad and watch a movie. It is a great bonding time for them and the kids just love it!


I am a huge American Idol fan and watch it faithfully every week. Tonight they kicked off 4 more and luckily my two favorites are still around. My favorite girl is Amanda.........

Totally love her!! She sings my "type" of music.

And my favorite guy is "Rocker David" (that is what I call him since there are other Davids on this season).


He is an amazing singer and SUPER HOT!! I totally would let him eat crackers in my bed......lol. Who do you like?

6 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

This is one thing I miss about not having TV. I loved watching American Idol. Although sometimes I cried when Simon was too mean in the first try outs.
Andrea

Cederberg Family said...

My favorites are the guy with the dread locks and the Australian!! And for girls Brooke White I think is her name!!

Stephens Family said...

I can't decide who I like best, but I do love watching it. I might be going to Twin on saturday. I could get them from you then if I do. How much will it be? I lost your number...mine is 431-1306. Thanks! Shan

Robin said...

Brooke White and Jason Castro

Jessica said...

I don't really LOVE anyone this season.

Anonymous said...

Hello Jen. I just wanted to say hello and ask how things are going with you and your family??!! I miss you guys so much and hope to see you soon!! Love ya!! - Raylynne