Monday, March 31, 2008

Our Weekend

We spent the whole day Saturday as a family. It was really nice. We went on a ride with Troy to check on some stuff. Then he took us over to see their new billboard, it looks awesome!
Then Troy asked us to go and hang out with him for a bit at work. The kids always love to spend time with him at work. It was just Thayne and him on the job, so he thought it would be a good day for us to spend some time with him. It was very enjoyable. The boys even got the chance to stand up their first wall in a house. They thought they were pretty tough, it was really cute!





The Boys hanging out on the forklift


Jaycee trying to help

The boys always have to be using their own hammers



Getting a ride on the forklift

Gary and Amber watched Jessica's kids this weekend so the cousins got to spend some time together. They had a great time. On Sunday Amber took four of them over to the park to play for a bit. Here are a few of the pictures she took. Kayden had an accident on the tramp before they went, so he didn't get to go to the park. We have an appointment today to see the doctor to get his leg checked out, so we will see.

I thought this picture turned out so cute. Amber took this of the kids while they were all holding hands walking over to the park.




8 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

What a fun weekend! The kids all played so well together! Love the pictures!! :)

Heidi L Barber said...

So CUTE! Your kids are adoreable! Looks like they had fun helping daddy!

Jessica said...

I love the pictures of the kids. I am so glad they got to play with their cousins.
We love you guys so much.
Love Love the pictures.

J.R., Amber, and Co. said...

Hey Jen... your kids are so cute (and Jessica's, too)! It's fun keeping up with you!
...Amber

Kimberly said...

Hey there!! I was just wondering how Kayden is doing. Hopefully Summer is on its way, and we can all play outside all day every day!!!

Andrea Hardman said...

So cute! My favorite is the one on the forklift. So cool!

Lindsay said...

Give me a BREAK! Your kids are sooooo cute! I don't know if I ever replied but I loved that you commented on my blog! Email me so I can invite you to mine since I made it private. lindsay1nelson1@yahoo.com - ps did I tell you that I about tipped over, I didn't know that you and Troy got married!!! That is the most darling thing ever, HS sweethearts, how romantic!
xoxo, Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Hope Kayden is okay. When Traci was little, she hit the edge of the trampoline, and got a hairline fracture. She didn't walk on it for almost a week, but they didn't ever have to set it or anything. Good luck...love checking out your blog everyday!