Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New product line that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

I picked up a few new things from a new line my local scrapbook store was just getting in. I actually walked in the door as they were unpacking the boxes and putting the new stuff out and I fell in LOVE with this new product line. It is called Zach's Life by the company Little Yellow Bicycle. And if any of you out there have little (or older) boys that you scrap for, you know how hard it is to find great stuff for their books. This line could not be more perfect for my boys. I love love love it! I haven't done a layout with it yet (although I can't hardly wait) but I did download a couple of pics off of their website to show it off. Let me know what you think!




The pics do it no justice whatsoever!! You seriously need to check it out next time you are in your favorite scrap store!

3 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

I can't wait to see your pages when they are done!!! Great line!

Robin said...

OMG! I just bought a bunch of Zach's life yesterday!!! LOVE it!!

Marilyn said...

I've seen this line in magazines but not in real life yet. It is totally darling! I am so glad to know someone is still as obsessed with the scrap bug as I am.