Friday, March 21, 2008

American Idol and Basketball

I know this is a little late, but just for those of you who share the love of American Idol with me.. .. .. I am super sad. Amanda left this week. I totally loved her! I guess the 264 calls I made didn't help, jk :). Well now I am down to my last favorite......David Cook. I hope he does well.

Help me cheer for our Broncos tonight! They play Louisville around 7:30. WOO HOO! If you missed their last game it was AWESOME!! They won in triple overtime. Also, if they win this game they will play the winner Oklahoma vs. St. Joseph game. So there is a chance the could be playing the Sooners again, how cool would that be?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Broncos!

Anonymous said...

go boise.:) love ya dad

Kimberly said...

Oh.....I'm sooo sorry!! I thought about you when Amanda got voted off! I told Brady that I better get on here and make sure you were OK! I don't know about you, but I was shocked that out of the 2 of them, she was the one to go - oh well!! What can you do?