Thursday, March 27, 2008

Things that made me smile today!

*A warm slice of banana bread after waking up to snow. I made two loafs this morning and as you can see one is almost gone! :)




*Signing our taxes and sending them off. That is always a nice thing to have finished!


*Taking time to play a game of Sorry with the boys while Jaycee was sleeping.


*Watching my boys play together really well today in their FBI shirts we made. :)


*Walking around the corner to see my son pretending to be Spiderman and climbing the walls.



*Seeing my beautiful daughter put her boots back on after bath and pj time.



*Watching my son concentrate so hard while playing his gameboy.



*Doing a little spring cleaning in the boy's room and throwing away a whole box of old and broken toys. Nice and clean.......for now! :)


What made you smile today?

7 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Well, I feel the same way you do....my kids always make me smile. We went to parent teacher conf. today and although they can always improve...Riley and Aubree are great students. I do love them so much. Today was a very busy day tearing cupboards out, but when we finally got one wall done (which is what I wanted to accomplish today) I had a very big smile. :) What a GREAT post Jen!

Anonymous said...

:) YOU :) dad

Robin said...

smile huh?

your blog
a phone call from my babies
a clean closet
packing for a crop

Jessica said...

I love this post. How sweet.
I really love you guys.

B said...

What a great post!

going to UT to visit fam
scrapbook night
holding my two new niece and nephew twins

Thanks for the reflection moment.

Andrea Hardman said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of that gameboy face. And what cute boots! We just went through and cleaned out all the old and broken toys too! Hooray for spring cleaning.

Craig And Kerri said...

Great post Jen.

Seeing how great of moms all my nieces have turned out to be, you do such a good job.
Love Ya
Craig :)