Friday, March 14, 2008

Gary & Amber's House is STARTED!!

Yes, it is started!! Woo Hoo!! I see Troy start and finish houses every day, but it is really fun watching him build one for someone in the family. Amber is so excited and visits the job site at least a couple times a day. It is funny to watch her just walk around and watch them. She told me that she could probably just sit in her car all day and watch....:). So yesterday when I went to take Troy lunch...guess who was there? So I took this picture of Amber and Troy....too cute! Can you see her excitement in this picture?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love her. She cracks me up! I am seriously surprised that she is not there ALL day.
However, I totally understand how she feels. Adam had to call me and make sure I was at home and not bugging the crew yesterday as they were breaking ground. It is so exciting. TOO BAD we don't have the BEST builder around. I do like our builder so much but I have to say that TROY is the BEST!

Cederberg Family said...

Troy is the best!! I really could sit there and watch! I asked Gary this morning when we went over there if we could watch for a while and he told me no! :( I guess I will have to go check it out agan in a couple of hours!!

The Jenks Fam said...

How exciting! A new house. YEAH! Fun for Troy to be able to build their house.