Monday, March 3, 2008

Oprah's Big Give


Did you watch it??? If not you need to set your DVR to record it next Sunday night. I am a huge fan of Oprah to begin with (ask my hubby or any of our friends, the ones who role their eyes when I start a new story by saying....I saw on Oprah.....:) I didn't get a chance to watch it last night, but watched it while folding laundry today, and my four year old came in and said....."Mom, why are you crying?" It totally touched me and is defintely high on my list of favorites right now. Check it out and let me know what you thought.

3 comments:

The Jenks Fam said...

I LOVE IT! I cried too. At first I was wanting them to come find me and give me money, but man, my life is just GREAT compared to some of theirs. What a great show! :)

Mastrude Family said...

I had heard about it so a friend and I watched it on the internet last night at work while we were slow, bad mistake we were both crying up a storm. I am now hooked and have my DVR set.

Jessica said...

Haven't seen it. I will have to watch for it. Love you.