Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SPRING FEVER!!

We have had nice weather for two days in a row now....WOO HOO!! With Idaho weather you know that doesn't happen often. :) We are getting spring fever so bad at our house. Yesterday when it was nice the kids played in the yard while I cleaned and vacuumed out the van. Then today they went out again and rode their scooters. It is still a little chilly so they had to wear their coats, but just the fact that they get to go outside and play is WONDERFUL for them as well as mom! :)


We also made these today....YUM-O!! This is one of our favorite cookie recipes. Who doesn't love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

We have Spring Fever so bad also! I love the pics and I love the new page. It looks awesome.
Love you guys.

Sandy N said...

I love making those cookies! They are one of my favorite recipes. I think I might make them tonight. I was noticing last night that I have all the ingrediants too! YUMMY!

Andrea Hardman said...

Hey Jen! I can't wait for Brooklyn's hair to be a little bit longer and then I intend to make her wear bows all the time. Those that you're making are SO cute. And Amen to the spring fever!
Andrea