Saturday, February 9, 2008

Circle Calendars and New Bows

I did a fun new project. I was part of a circle calendar group. We each bought a calendar and scrapped the first month and then passed it on to the next person. There was 12 of us so each person did one month for everyone's calendar. Then when you get your calendar back you can add pictures and fill it out. I just finished mine and I am so pleased with the way it turned out. It was also a lot of fun. I took a picture of each month to show you!

I also finished some new bows and now have them for sale. If you are interested in any of them you can click on the bow on the right side of my site and it will take you to the site to buy them. If you like a style but don't like the color, let me know and we will make one for you like you want. Thanks for all of you who have purchased some of my bows and supported me! Love Ya!!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Your calendar is AMAZING! I love it. And as usual your bows are beautiful.
We are loving all of our bows you made Kaylie. You are the best.
Love you.

Stephens Family said...

That calendar is so cute. You are way creative! I am thinking I want another bow for Aubree, for school. Her school colors are Navy, White & Grey or Silver I think. What ever you come up with would be good. Lets do the to smaller bows though. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

The calendar looks even better with pictures on it! Love it! That was so much fun. We'll have to do it again. See you Saturday night hopefully!

John and Kassie said...

Love the calendar idea---so fun Jen! You were with a talented group of 12 because all of the pages are beautiful----and once again love the bows and Jaycee models them so well:) Happy Valentine's day!

Marilyn said...

Jen, I love your calendar. It is great you have sucha talented group so you can trust that it will all turn out so well. I love your blog and have stolen some of your favorite blogs. Thanks for doing all the searching for me!! :)

The Jones Family said...

What a dang cute idea. I'll have to share the idea with my sisters. I love the pages and pictures.
Ainslie

Cederberg Family said...

I love the bows!!! I love your calendar! I need to make me one, but probably by the time its done it will be next year! :) Love you!!

Robin said...

I love the calendar all filled up!! Great pictures too!! giggle