Friday, February 8, 2008

Pirate Ship

Kayden got this pirate ship from my parents for Christmas and he has been patiently waiting for a little bit of help putting it together. So, the other night Troy got home fairly early and sat up to the table with both of the boys to work on the pirate ship. It took them a couple of hours to put it all together, but it turned out AWESOME!! The boys just love playing with the little guys and the cannons really shoot. Thanks Papa and Nannie for the fun gift.





4 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

What an awesome gift!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I'm impressed that anyone could put that together. Looks like alot of pieces. Patience was never one of my virtues.

Jessica said...

Ty loves his pirate ship! It is a favorite at our house! Grandpa and Grandma sure did a good job this Christmas!
Love you.

Sandy N said...

That is a way cool pirate ship. I was wondering can you tell me again the easiest way to buy a couple of the hair bows? I saw the ones you made for Kaylie and they are way cute. I really like the curly ribbon one. But can you either message me or email me with what colors you have for the curly ribbon one? My oldest is kindof picky.
Thanks
love ya