Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend in B Town

Troy has been working all week in Burley on an addition to the Burley Iron works. (Pictures below)....


So the kids and I decided to go to Burley for the weekend to spend a little time with my parents and to spend time with Troy in the evenings (he stays at my parent's house when he is working in Burley). It ended up being a great weekend to visit because all my sisters were coming to town for the weekend. On Friday night my mom was gone and Troy and Dad were working on Dad's new office he is adding onto the house, so us girls decided to take over mom's kitchen while she was gone. We had a great time making tacos for dinner and then we made rice krispee treats and no bake cookies.



On Saturday Kayden I headed back to Twin for his last basketball game. Troy was unable to make it to this game so unfortunately he was not in the team photos, but both him and Kayden's best friend's dad, David Weaver, coached the team together. It worked out nice to have them do it together so when one of them couldn't make it the other could be there. With Troy's busy work schedule it was the best way to do it.



Kayden and his best friend Dallin

Then we went back to B town and stayed one more night at my parent's house. The sisters scrapbooked all afternoon and evening while the kids played, Gary and Mom played games, and Dad and Troy were working on the office (after Troy got off of work). Then on Sunday we scrapped some more before heading home. I will have to share some of my latest layouts later. It was so fun for the kids to get to hang out with their cousins and just to have a relaxing weekend with family.





Kids sleeping in the bunk beds together


Cousins playing legos


Papa and Regie



I had to share these pics because I thought they were s funny. Sunday morning when Jaycee woke up she wanted to go and help my dad and Troy in the office they were working on so she put on the gloves and hat by herself and picked up a piece of wood and was headed out to help them. She has the funniest personality! :)


Just loved this pic of Jaycee when she woke up from her nap.

Then Sunday night after we returned home we got all the kids to bed and Troy and I were in bed cuddling by 9:00 and watched this...

It was a great movie and of course made me cry. I am not sure if Troy enjoyed it nearly as much as I did, but he was a good sport and watched a chick flick with me and stayed awake through the whole thing! :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I had so much fun. What an awesome weekend.
Love you so much!

Cederberg Family said...

What a great weekend! I think we all needed it! Love ya! And I love all the pictures especially the one of Regie girl and Papa!!!

Sarah Stokes said...

Looks like a perfect girls weekend. You guys are adorable! I am not really sure if I liked the movie, I was super tired, and hungry when we watched it, mabey I should go for a redo of it.