Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fun Valentine's Mail

We received some fun mail today. Not only did we get a fun Valentine gift from Papa Clyde and Nannie Becky, but each child got their own little package. They thought that was the coolest thing EVER!! Valentine's Day has always been my dad's holiday. I guess that is what happens when you live in a house full of women. He has always made that day special for us since I can remember. It was a day for him to show special love for all the girls in his life. Still to this day I receive something from my dad every Valentine's day. He is the GREATEST dad ever and is even more of an amazing grandpa than I thought he would be. We are truly grateful to have such an amazing man in our lives.

Each of the kids got a little package full of Valentine's goodies and when I opened mine up I also had some goodies but also a blue velevet box. When I opened it up I found this.....
Dad you are the best!! Thanks mom too!! We love you guys!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad the postman got there!! papa clyde :)

The Peterson's said...

Your kids are the cutest! Those smiles are so contageous. I am just sitting here smiling because those smiles on their faces just show how happy they are! Sounds like they have an awesome Grandpa!