Monday, February 18, 2008

Our Fun Busy Weekend

We had a great weekend.....It started Friday night when we went out with our good friends the Allsops. Abbie came and stayed with the kids and we went to Allsop's house to play games and eat tacos. Then at 10:30 we went cosmic bowling and we finished the night off with breakfast before we headed home. We met some new people and had a great time!





Then on Saturday Abbie and I headed to Gooding to have a "girl's night" scrapbooking. Steph had it at her house this time and Steph, Lois, Marcy, Robbin, Abbie, Amber, and I scrapped until about 2 in the morning and then got up the next morning and scrapped until about 4 in the evening before we headed home. We got a lot accomplished, had great food to snack on, watched a little Grey's Anatomy and some chick flicks while scrapping, and really enjoyed each other's company. I also learned how to make a new little accordian book which I can't wait to make more of! (Thanks Lois, you are the BEST and so talented!!) It was suck a fun time!




No comments about hair of makeup in this pic, this was the next morning after scrapping until 2 in the morning! :)


Here are a few of the layouts I finished up at Steph's house...





Then Sunday evening Gary & Amber, Abbie, Dorrel & D'Nette, and Troy & I walked over to the park and played a little tennis. (Yes, it is still a little cold for tennis but we had fun.) Then after the kids were all in bed we finished the night off with a little soak in the hot tub with Allsops (which my hip really needed). Such a fun weekend spending it with some of our favorite people!

6 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

What a fun weekend!! I had such a great time! I can't wait to throw one at my new house!! I love all of your pages! And by the way, you look beautiful in your pictures from Friday night!! Love yah!

Anonymous said...

I had a great time with all you girls. Love seeing the pictures on your blog. Keep it up!

Robin said...

I had so much fun Jen!! Thanks to all of you for making it memorable!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to my house-it was so fun..can't wait to do it again.
Cute pages, I love the flowers.
Steph

Reese Family said...

you always look like you're having so much fun!!! Good for you guys!

Stephens Family said...

I love your page Jen, it is so CUTE! Scrapbooking is so fun!