Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Weekend in review and One new bow to sell

So I have finished one more bow to sell and added it to the rest. If you are interested you can click on the link to the right. Just click on whatever bow you are interested in and it will give you the details. This cork screw one is so cute in the hair. I know the pic is a little blurry! Still love It!!


We had an awesome weekend and I haven't even had a chance to tell you about it. On Friday night we went cosmic bowling with two different couples we are close with. We went with Dorrel & D'nette and Chris and Amy. We played guys against girls and I am pretty sure the girls kicked butt in all the games but one! It was a great night! I am totally bummed that I didn't take my camera in, but got sidetracked in all the fun!

Then on Saturday night we helped celebrate a really good friend, Dave Nelson, 40th birthday. It was a ton of fun. I did remember to take my camera to this and will share a few of my fav pics.

Then on Sunday we had Chris & Amy and Troy's brother Thayne and his daughter and roommate over for football and pizza. Overall a great weekend!!

Here are some pics from the bday party...












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun night..I never knew we were such good foozball players!! The pictures are great.
Love ya
Steph

Anonymous said...

It was a fun
B-party. :) dad

Anonymous said...

Loved the party and love the pictures and love the blog! You're awesome girl!

Abbie Jo! said...

I love the bows...they are so cute! I am Missing my MiMe pretty bad! Sounds like you had a great weekend...love you!