Monday, January 21, 2008

Bows For Sale

I had a few requests, so I am in the process of making some bows to sell. These are the first set I have finished. If you are interested in buying them there is a link on the right side of this blog you can click on. I will continue to add new ones as I finish them. So check back often. If you have any requests on colors let me know and I will do my best to make one that will work for you. If you have any questions feel free to email me or leave a comment here. Thanks!!




6 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

Awesome idea Jen! I love the boys!! They look great! You have been working hard!! Love you!

Cederberg Family said...

I meant I love the bows, not boys!! Oops!

Clyde Lindsay Family said...

you go girl. :) dad

Jessica said...

I absolutely love them! I want the pink big one, the set of pink with white pokadots, and can I get a set of the blue and brown? Kaylie's hair isn't quite long enough for just one bebop so I need two matching bows! :)
Love you.
Your Amazing

Anonymous said...

test comment :) dad

John and Kassie said...

Wow Jen---love your bows! Can't wait to have a girl so I can stock up!---No, not announcing anything---just won't work on my boys:) How is it going for you selling them online----just love them and you have a perfect little model--too cute!