Monday, January 7, 2008

Jaycee's Birthday Party

We finally celebrated Jaycee's 2nd birthday this weekend with a small party for close friends and family. We just visited, and let her open her gifts, and had some princess cake and ice cream. It was perfect. She got a lot of well needed new clothes since she is growing like a weed. And she also received a new cabbage patch doll that she can take in the tub with her, a doodle pro, a new toy organizer for her room, and some other fun stuff. Papa Clyde and Nannie Becky, Aunt Jo, Grandpa & Grandma Jensen, Gary & Amber, Regie, and Kasey & Sway, along with Troy and I and the boys all were here to help celebrate. Thanks everyone for your coming and showing your support. Then I made a big pan of lasagna and some garlic bread and we relaxed and enjoyed each other's company the rest of the day. It was a great day!!








Abbie Jo and Jaycee have such similar personalities that is just cracks us up. They both are very outgoing and have such fun crazy personalities that one day someone called Jaycee Aunt Jo's Mini Me. From that day it has just kind of stuck and now that is what we all call her. Abbie had the cutest shirts made for Jaycee's birthday and brought them so they could wear them. Jaycee was so proud when Abbie first gave it to her, she couldn't stop smiling. It was the funniest thing. Then she would just look down at her shirt and then look at Abbie and smile. I tried to catch some of it with pictures. She was so cute. Thanks Jo for the neat present, very creative and thoughtful!!






4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so freakin precious!
I love those shirts.
What a duo those two are.
Love it.
Give her kisses from me.
Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

How cute! love your blog. I have to check it out everyday! Thanks for sharing.

Mastrude Family said...

Those are the cutest shirts and pics with Abbie Jo! What a cute little girl. I can tell just by the pics that she has so much personality.

Sarah Stokes said...

Oooohhh your little girl is adorable! My baby will be two next month, and she is my last, I am a little overwhelmed (and emotional) about it. I ove your blog and all your awesome parties!