Thursday, January 24, 2008

Date Night

This last week has been a little bit of a struggle with the boys. It seems like all they do right now is fight and I feel like all I get accomplished all day long is break up fights. I told Troy I was in desperate need of a couple hours away from the house with a little bit of adult conversation. So he made arrangements to take me to dinner tonight and much to my surprise invited our good friends to join us. Dorrel & D'Nette picked us up around 6:30 and we went and ate at Carinos Italian Grill. Amber came and sat with the kids (Thanks girl, you are the best!) so my hubby could get me out of the house for a bit. It was great food, amazing company, and an overall fun night. Thanks Double Ds for joining us. Thanks baby for getting me out of the house!!

3 comments:

Sarah Stokes said...

There is nothing like date night! I get so caught up in kid stuff, that when we finally do get to go out, its like oooh yah I remember why I love you!

Jessica said...

I don't remember the last time I had a date night!!
Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you finally spelled my name right! It looks soo much better. We had a fantastic time! Love ya long time...D'Nette