Friday, January 18, 2008

Something New I Am Working On

Okay, so I have found a new little something I am working on. I have always had a hard time finding really cute bows for Jaycee's hair in the stores. They just don't carry them. So I decided that I am going to teach myself how to make bows and that way I can make them in all the different colors to match her outfits. It actually has been a lot of fun and I am loving the results. Jaycee thinks they are pretty cool too. I may even sell a few on eBay if I get good enough at it. I also made a bow holder to hang in her closet so we don't start losing bows here and there. It is a great way to keep track of them and keep them all in one place. I took some pictures of a few of the different bows I have completed so far. Let me know what you think.




7 comments:

The Jenks Fam said...

I want you to make me some! I love them! They are adorable--and so is the model! :) I am so not talented in that area, but LOVE little girls and bows! What do you put on the bottom to clip them in? Just a barrett? I would love to buy some. Let me know! :)ace

Stephens Family said...

Hey Jen, Looks good. I get Aubree's bow's in Utah. Yours are pretty cute. How do you make them clip in the hair? I would be interested in getting some. How much would you charge? I would love to get some green and white for Aubree when she does her little cheer camps. Let me know. Thanks, Shannon

Kricket said...

Jen,
I love them. Tell me when you are in the market to make me some too.
Kricket

Jessica said...

Jenny!!!!! You have to show and tell how you make those! I love them. I want some for one of your two favorite nieces. I can never find cute bows. EVER!!! I was just looking last week for bows. How flippin cute. I love them. Show more as you make them or just send me some! :)

Cederberg Family said...

I love them!!! I think you are great at it!!! I need to buy some from you!!! Love you!

Reese Family said...

Looks like you just got yourself a new little business......those are adorable. Can't wait to have a little girl to use them on!!
Thanks for my package...I've been behind the ball and need to get going on my pay it forward!

The Peterson's said...

Hey Jen, Its Amber (Torrez) Peterson, just stumbled across your blog from another one. Your blog is way cute and your family is adorable! You and Troy are just as cute as ever. And those bows are fabulous! What a fun idea. Anywho just wanted to drop by and say hi! Isnt this blogging world fun!