Sunday, December 2, 2007

Fun Weekend

We had a busy and fun weekend. On Saturday Grandpa Clyde came and picked the boys up to go to a high school basketball game with him. They were really excited to go with Papa and Abbie Jo (even though they really don't watch much of the game). I think it is more or less just the fact that they get to hang out with Papa and get out of the house. We had one of our BEST sitters, Britney, come over and sit with Jaycee. Brit is so good with the kids and Jaycee just adores her. I think it was fun for them to have a "girls night" just the two of them.



We went out for an enjoyable dinner with some of our good friends, the Allsops. After dinner we came back to our house and put the to younger kids to bed (It was Kayden's turn for a sleepover and Papa's house) and played a couple of board games with our company. It was a great time. We probably would have won if D'nette wouldn't have continued to give the guys the answers....lol. Below is a picture of our friends.....Thanks guys for sharing such a fun evening with us.



Today I pulled our 5th wheel (let me add, all by myself) to Carey for my hubby. He is going to be working up there all week and is going to just stay there in the 5th wheel along with his employees. He had to leave at 5:30 this morning and pull another trailer up so I left later in the day to take the 5th wheel to him. Then we headed from there to Burley to pick up Kayden and stayed and had dinner with my parents. It was a long day of traveling, but all three kids were asleep by the time I got home. So, I think I will finish this post and jump in bed early myself tonight. I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend too!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love you.
Glad your home safely.
Talk to you tomorrow!