Friday, November 30, 2007

WOO HOO!!


WOO HOO!! WOO HOO!! They did it....not that I had any doubt. But I was so excited when my boys won. I am sorry that Brett Farve got hurt, really I am......but I am still excited of the ending results.

I also found this really cute blog that helps you change the template on your blog, thanks to my older sister showing me where to find it....THANKS JESS!! She does really cute stuff and explains step by step on how to use them. I LOVE IT!! Check it out here http://matiekay.blogspot.com/ .

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Your blog looks awesome. Isn't her blog amazing?
I love you.

Chalet said...

Hey...you figured it out. I can't take credit. My sister-in-law's sister-in-law helped me. It is not easy. How did you figure it out? I would love to compare notes just incase you have an easier way of explaining it. Let me know!!!

Luv ya, Chalet

John and Kassie said...

Hey Jen--Love the new blog look! Very festive and thanks for the link to help me out with mine---love keeping in touch!