Tuesday, November 27, 2007

YUM-O!!


My younger son of the two got to go and stay the night at his cousin's house last night (which he has been begging and begging to do), but my oldest didn't get to go because he is in school now. He was sad about it, so I made him a deal that we would go on a little date.....just the two of us....and get ice cream last night. We went to Baskin Robbins and I tried one of their seasonal flavors, peppermint. It was SOOOOOOOOOO good. Very refreshing! Had little pieces of candy cane in it. It totally put me in the Christmas spirit. If you get a chance you totally should try it!! YUM-O!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a great idea! I need to take my little girl for a Mom and Me Date....yes of course ice cream will be involved!

Elizabeth said...

That is really cool! My DD and I go on date night once a month and she loves it! What a special time that you two had and yummy ice cream too!!

Cederberg Family said...

It did taste yummy! I will have to go get me my own sometime soon! Love you!