Tuesday, December 4, 2007

UH OH!!

I watch my niece Regie 4 days out of the week while my sister is in the nursing program. We have a great time with Regie and my kids love having her around. On the days we don't watch her my kids ask where she is and are upset when I say she isn't coming that day. They all are very protective over her, especially Ori Clyde....but lately Jaycee and Regie have developed quite the little bond.

So, today when I was in the kitchen preparing Regie's breakfast I received a phone call from my friend. Jaycee ran into the kitchen and got into the cupboard and ran back out. I was a little distracted with the phone call and knew that there wasn't anything in there that she couldn't have so I didn't worry about it too much. After I hung up the phone and walked into the livingroom this is what I saw.....





Jaycee had decided to get an oreo (and yes she had already had breakfast, but it was still way to early for cookies) and she wasn't going to eat in front of her cousin so she got Regie one too. This was officially Regie's first oreo!! Amber took the news better than I thought......she thought it was cute that Jaycee was sharing with her cousin.....*wipes brow....dodged that one!! ;)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my Heck!!!! I had a heart attack when I saw Reggerz with that cookie ... I thought for sure you were "DEAD"! I am so glad Amber took that well. What cute pictures. And how sweet of Jaycee. I have never seen her hair down like that. She looks so sweet.
Love you.

Cederberg Family said...

I love the pictures!!!!! They are great! I guess she has to get sweets somewhere! :)