Thursday, December 13, 2007

So much to catch up on!

Besides being crazy busy around here, we also had some computer problems for a few days so I have so much to catch the blog up on. We got all of our Christmas decorations up and our tree decorated. Every year the boys love to find their "1st Christmas" ornament with their picture in it. (and yes I realize I could have turned the flash off on their pics! :)









We also had our first really good snow storm and the boys couldn't wait to get out and play in it. They didn't even hesitate....just jumped right in and started making snow angels. So fun!!




We had some of our good friends over the other night. They were doing some Christmas shopping in town and called us and we told them to come over and play some games for awhile. We had a great time playing Mad Gab, Scene It, and Scattegories. The boys won Mad Gab but the girls kicked butt in Scene It. And their girls came and played with the kids so well. It was an enjoyable night!! As you can tell the boys were thrilled I was taking ANOTHER picture. :)





Still lots to post...will save some for another day!

4 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

Great pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dave can't believe he is on the Internet!! I guess he didn't quite understand what I meant when I said it would be on the blog!
We had a great time with you guys.
Steph

Anonymous said...

Wow, those boys are growing like crazy. I hope to see all of you this Cristmas.
Zach & I are going to Boise this Friday to sell puppies. if we have time on our way back & your home we would like to see ya. Not sure time wise yet but I will get your # fron Mom Lindsay so I can call.

Uncle R.J.

John and Kassie said...

Sounds fun Jen! Your house looks so fun and festive! Merry Christmas!