Thursday, December 6, 2007

An early Christmas present


So believe it or not, my kids have never seen the original cartoon, How the Grinch stole Christmas. But we got a special phone call from Grandma Jensen the other day and she wanted us to stop by because she had something for the kids. She got them a copy of the DVD as an early Christmas gift. My kids were so excited. They stayed up a little later than normal and watched it that night and they have watched it at least once every day since then.

Thanks Steve & Helen for the thoughtful gift and thanks for helping bring the Christmas spirit into our home this year.

3 comments:

The Jenks Fam said...

My kids love that show too! I won it at my school christmas party last year. It is a classic! You are so great at keeping your blog updated! YOU ROCK! :)ace

Cederberg Family said...

I love that cartoon! It is a classic! Good choice by Grandma!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer...you rock. Thanks for sending the Christmas card...loved how it turned out and those pics are just so awesome! You've just become "FAMILY" to me and I love ya.