Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bridal Shower and Prom

Ran to Burley this weekend to help give a bridal shower for my cousin's fiancee. And I know this is going to be hard to believe, but I forgot to take my camera with me. We had a great turnout for the shower with lots of wonderful gifts and yummy food.

Saturday night we stayed at my parent's house and Troy, Dad, Mom, and I laid the floor in dad's new office. Troy also did all the casing around the windows and doors. It is getting closer to being done and is looking awesome. I will have to get some pictures of it the next time I am there.

Saturday night was also Prom for Abbie. She looked so amazing and the next morning she told us all about how great of a time it was. She was in a group of like 26 or something like that and she said it was so much fun. Here area a few pictures of her all dressed up.


2 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

I think the bridal shower turned out great!! I had fun helping with the flooring, even though I was more in the way then helping, but it was fun!! Love yah!

Jessica said...

We are awesome. The shower went great.
Abbie looks beautiful as always.