Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Birthday Parties

This last weekend we celebrated two birthdays. Since we knew it was going to be such a busy weekend I planned a couple months in advance for my mother-in-law to keep the kids this weekend. They were so excited to go to Grandma Cantrell's house that they asked every day how soon, how soon. It was nice to know that they were well taken care of and to know that I could enjoy myself and not worry about them. Thanks Deb for all your help, the kids enjoyed every minute they spent there! Love Ya!

So Friday after running the kids to Rupert I came home and got ready for my birthday dinner. We went out to a La Fiesta for dinner with our closest friends. Then we went dancing. It was such a good time.



















Saturday we headed to Jackpot for a surprise birthday party for my brother-in-law's 30th birthday. We meet up with all of our friends and family to surprise Adam and then hung out there all night, dancing and playing before we headed home on Sunday.
























It was such a fun filled weekend. Thanks everyone who helped me celebrate my birthday! I love ya!

5 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

It was a great weekend!! I love all of the pictures!! I am gald that you had a wonderful birthday!!

Kelly Martinez said...

Oh now I feel bad I didn't know it was your b-day too happy late b-day:) Jackpot was a blast it was so fun to meet you and your family I love Jess to death and now I can see she comes by it honestly she has a great family your all a blast:)

Stephens Family said...

Im glad you had an awesome birthday! I am so jealous that you got to go to Jackpot. I want to go this Saturday for my B-Day, but don't know if it will happen. It is so much fun to go down with a big group. EXCITING!!!

Andrea Hardman said...

Wow, long post and fun pictures! Glad you had such a fun time!

Chalet said...

Hope you had a fantastic birthday!