Monday, February 16, 2009

Kayden's winter basketball

Kayden has been playing winter basketball again this year. Troy is coaching his team and Jaycee, Ori, and I love to go and watch. It is amazing at how much he has improved just from last year. He has games on every Saturday. They practice for 30 minutes and then have a 30 minutes game. It is a nice set up, because we aren't running one day for practice and then one day for games. It is all combined. Another thing they do that I think is such a good idea, is they have each of the boys wear a different color wrist band. Then they opposing team has wrist bands on too. So Kayden knows that if he is wearing the blue wrist band that he is guarding the boy on the other team with the blue wrist band. I think it is such a smart way to teach the boys about paying attention to who they are guarding.We have had lots of family come and support Kayden. I happen to have my camera on the day Uncle Perry and Aunt Marcy came. The others that have supported him this year are Papa Clyde and Nannie Becky, Grandpa and Grandma Jensen, and Great Grandpa Jensen. Kayden always loves when people come to watch him play. Thanks for those of you who have supported him.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I don't know!!! I'm just LOVING having you back! Go Kayden!