Sunday, February 8, 2009

Christmas Catch Up

Since the holidays we have been so busy that my blog has been completely neglected. I know that we are way past Christmas, so please understand that these next few posts are more for my records where I am using this as a family journal too. Please feel free to view them if you would like.

Before Christmas we went up to the south hills with our family, Thayne his girlfriend and daughter, and Eric and his kids. There is a house that has over 300,000 lights and normally a camel too. When we went the camel was sick so we didn't get to see it, but the lights were still a sight to see. The kids thought it was completely awesome and even got to see Santa there. Here are few pictures of our evening.









2 comments:

Robin said...

the lights a pretty! Good to "see" you again!

Cederberg Family said...

I always loved looking at lights! But it sure looks cold! I am glad you guys had fun!