Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jaycee's 3rd Birthday

We welcomed the new year with a birthday for our little "New Year's Baby". I know, she is not a baby anymore but she will always be my baby. Jaycee turned three this year and we celebrated her birthday the weekend after New Years. She was so excited for her birthday this year and helped us count down the days until it was here.Her brothers thought they needed to help her with all of her presents. :) She was so cute and so appreciative of every present. Since it was right after Christmas and she really didn't "need" more toys, she got a bunch of new clothes along with some toys. She needed the clothes and was so cute after she would open each new present. In this picture she had just opened up a cute pair of jeans and she was so excited about them. I can see it now....future shopper and clothes fanatic.We made cupcakes this year instead of a cake. I love this picture of her getting ready to blow out her candle.She got a princess package for one of her gifts. It had a little purse in it, a crown, lip gloss, and finger nail polish. She thought that was one of the coolest gifts. She put her crown on and walked around putting lip gloss on everyone and painting every one's fingernails.

Ori even got in on the action and put some lip gloss on Aunt Terra.
Here are a few pictures of family and friends who shared this special day with us. Courtney, Aunt Terra, and Uncle Steve from Boise. Notice Jaycee had to try on one of her new outfits and her new coat for the picture. Dave, Steph, and Brooke.
Grandma Becky and Aunt Ab Jo.
Grandpa and Grandma Jensen.
Uncle Gary, Aunt Amber, and Regie were there also but snuck away before I got a picture. Thanks everyone who was able to attend and who helped us celebrate having this special little one in our lives. We love you all!

5 comments:

papergirl said...

Jen - she will ALWAYS be your BABY. Garrett is almost SEVEN and I STILL refer to him as not just MY baby, but THE baby. I do this in daily conversation with my family and they all know exactly who I'm talking about.
I say - call her your baby FOREVER!!!

Cederberg Family said...

It was a fun birthday party! I am glad she had fun! And I can't believe she is three and Regie is now 2! WHen did that happen?

Andrea Hardman said...

She is such a beauty! All your kids are. It looks like she got what she really needed for her birthday, to feel extra special and loved by everyone important to her.

Sarah Stokes said...

So adorable, my "baby" just turned 3 on the 13th! I hate 3, they grow so much in this year and by the next birthday, they are practically unrecognizable to what they were at the beggining of the year. Mabey you found that with othet birthdays, but for me it has been the sorrowfull 3rd b-day, and year.

Sarah Stokes said...

So adorable, my "baby" just turned 3 on the 13th! I hate 3, they grow so much in this year and by the next birthday, they are practically unrecognizable to what they were at the beggining of the year. Mabey you found that with othet birthdays, but for me it has been the sorrowfull 3rd b-day, and year.