Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jaycee's new comforter set

Since Jaycee moved into her twin bed, I have been looking for a comforter for it. I painted her room to coordinate with the colors of her bedding that went on her crib and I really liked the colors and was hoping to find something that would go along with it so I didn't have to repaint. But after looking.......looking......looking, no luck. I was about to give up and then I finally found something.

This is the colors on her wall. It is a neutral tan colored wall and I painted one big stripe around the top portion of the room. Then I accented with bright red. I loved the combination.And now introducing Jaycee's new comforter set...... It came with the sham
The comforter and bed skirt

And the curtain.

I totally love it and Jaycee is in love with the lady buys. It is amazing how well it matches the walls and decorations.

7 comments:

Robin said...

LOVE the bead spread!! CUTE!

Stephens Family said...

Sound like you got pretty darn LUCKY & it is SOOO CUTE!

Andrea Hardman said...

Wow! You struck gold on that one! It looks great.

B said...

oh jen i absolutely love it!! where did you find it? I adore ladybugs!! her room is totally cute!

Cederberg Family said...

I can't believe how old she looks!

Sarah Stokes said...

That is so cute, totally girlie, and still grown up enough to use for quite a few more years, she is such a little doll.

Sandy N said...

How cute. Lindsay's crib is similar. I bought hers at Target. I love the curtains.
Love ya