Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weekend in Burley

We went to Burley over the weekend to spend a little time. We haven't been there for so long and my parents kept reminding me of that. So we headed down Friday so we could attend Abbie's last home football game EVER! I can't believe that she is a senior. We got to see the new football field (which I didn't even know they had or was playing on, does that tell you how long it has been since I have been in the "Burley happenings") and it was fun to watch the game. Here are a few pictures from that night.








Can you tell how cooperative these two were on taking a picture. This is the best one I could get out of the two joksters! :)




Then on Saturday Mom and Abbie went with Marcy, Colton, Steph, and Brit to Idaho Falls to get their Senior pictures done by Robin, a good family friend. Check out some of their pictures
HERE. She does such an amazing job. So while we were waiting for them to return Perry and McKenna came to Burley and we hung out and played cards and made taco soup.

Then we all spent Sunday together watching football, eating, playing cards, sewing (at least I did, working on some christmas projects), playing basketball, scrapbooking, and enjoying the company of family. McKenna took my three kids down the road to Kory and Michelle's house to say hello and check out the new four wheeler. Here are some pictures Michelle emailed me that she took. Thanks for sharing the pics Michelle.

Isn't this an awesome four wheeler. The kids thought it was so cool that it was so big all of them could ride on it at the same time! Thanks Chancey for sharing it with them, the LOVED it!!


4 comments:

Robin said...

AW it was so fun to have them here for pictures!!!!

Sandy N said...

Looks like fun. I always enjoy spending time with family

Anonymous said...

Happy to see A new post!!! :) dad yes In joyed having the kids for a day or two. O what about those tests??? :)

Cederberg Family said...

What fun pictures!!!! I wish I would have been there! But I will for sure be there when she walks during basketball!! It looks like it was a very fun weekend!