Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Decorations & Soccer games

The kids have been begging to get our Fall and Halloween decorations out for a week now. As soon as we went to the store and they had Halloween stuff out a couple of weeks ago the kids thought it was time. I held them off until close to the 1st of October, but yesterday we decided it would be a good time to get them out. My kids always love helping me decorate for the holidays.





Saturday is Kayden's last soccer game for the season and there have been a few family members who have been wanting to come and watch him before the season is over, so for last night's game he had quite the group of fans on the sideline. Papa Clyde, Nannie Becky, and Aunt Jo all came from Burley to watch him. Grandpa Steve & Grandma Helen took a break from moving into their new house to come and watch him. And Uncle Gary, Aunt Amber, and Regie joined us also. It was such a fun game and Kayden made 3 of the 7 goals that helped his team win the game. He was so proud and would look over at the sidelines after each time he scored to make sure we were all watching! Thanks to all our family who came and supported him, WE LOVE YOU!!













4 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Such way cute decorations. I love the Fall!

Cederberg Family said...

I am glad that we could make it!! It was fub to watch!!!

Sandy N said...

I really miss living next to my sisters and brothers and parents. It is these everday little things that make me really miss it. I NEVER get to go to my neices and nephews games or have them come trick or treating to my house or just get together and play games etc. :( I really miss my family!

The Jones Family said...

I would have to say Fall grows to more of my favorite time of the year. Kobe loved getting out Halloween decorations, but I have to say I would love some ones like yours, too cute! Ainslie