Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Fun

My youngest sister, Abbie, decided to come and spend the weekend with us and hang out. She also took Kayden and Jaycee to Coldstone for some ice cream. This is one of Abbie's favorite stops when she comes here because they don't have on in Burley.







Then on Saturday Perry and Marcy came to town to drive around and look at some homes to get an idea of what color of rock and stucco to do on the outside of their house. We talked them into packing their stuff and just staying the night since their house is all tore apart. Amber and Gary came over and had tacos with us and brought a couple of wii games. We played the games all night and the girls took turns painting each other's toenails.






Then on Sunday we had FOOTBALL DAY! The same people from the night before were here and then Dave & Steph's family, and David & Amy's family came over and spent the day with us. We had lots of finger foods and watched football, played tennis, and played volleyball at the park. It was a fun day!

Jaycee looking cuter than ever at the park watching us play volleyball. Notice she is sporting her Cowboys jersey for football day! :)


Team 1: Brooke, Steph, Marcy, Perry, Dave (behind the Castaway ball), and Abbie Jo
Team 2: Colton, Lindsey, Troy, Jen (not a Saints fan, just borrowed Dave's hat to keep the sun out of my eyes so I could play better:), Amy, and David

5 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

Thanks for the fun weekend!!!

Sarah Stokes said...

Looks like you had another fun filled weekend! I have to admit I also have a week spot for cold stone, and I would be in alot of trouble if I lived by one!

Robin said...

You guys just have so much fun. Ya'll need to move to IF so I can have fun too!

Andrea Hardman said...

Wow! you have like 100 visits on your map for the day. How did you do that? I was always jealous of popular people. :)

Robin said...

I am sooo going to miss you this weekend!!