Friday, September 5, 2008

"People's Choice"

I have been wanting to post this for awhile, but I haven't had the chance. I am so proud of my husband and his business and I am taking this opportunity to brag for just a minute.

Modern Construction won "People's Choice" on their parade home this year. After all the hard work and dedication Troy puts into this business, this was a HUGE pat on the back.

Since I don't like to post without sharing some pictures of our cute kids :).... These are just some random shots I took of the kids. I try to do this every once in awhile. Notice they really got into the whole "posing for the camera".



5 comments:

Robin said...

Tell you hubby Congrats!! Love the kids poses!! giggle

Cederberg Family said...

Congrats TROY!!! We know we love our house!!! You do amazing work!!! Love the pictures of the kids Jen!!!

Jessica said...

YEAH Troy! Congrats.

Give those kiddos a love for me.

Sarah Stokes said...

What a great accomplishment! Your kids are all so cute - love the poses...

Stephanie said...

Way to go Troy!
Love the pictures of the kids...what good posers!