Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ori's First Day of School (FINALLY)

Yesterday was finally Ori's first day of preschool. I am not saying "finally" because I am ready to get rid of him, I am saying it because this kid has been ready to go to school for three years now. Ever since his older brother started school. He was SOOOOOOOOO excited. He is in the afternoon class (I was hoping for the morning class, but there wasn't enough room for everyone who wanted it, so they had to split the kids up) so he doesn't go until after lunch. Let me just say I think that was the longest morning EVER!!! Every five minutes he was asking how much longer until he could go to school.

I am so excited for him and I know he is just going to love it! He is such a good kid with such a FUN personality. Here are a few pictures of his first day.



These pictures are from the other night. Gary, Amber, and Regie stopped by to share some yummy dinner they had made with me. Ori was still awake and begged to come out into the livingroom and say hello. Him and Regie have such a cute connection and always have. He wanted to give Regie a ride on his motorcycle so we walked out into the front yard and watched them for a few minutes. Regie LOVED it and would just smile and giggle the whole time. She was even upset when she had to get off.




(not sure what happened to this last picture, but it was the only close up of both of their faces so I still used it)

4 comments:

Stephens Family said...

I can't believe how big he is Jen. I remember stopping by your house in Burley. He was a cute chunky monkey sitting in the saucer. :D

Cederberg Family said...

I love those pictures!! I am so glad that school started for Ori. He sure has been excited about it!!

Stephanie said...

I know Ori is loving school-I'm glad there is finally something just for him.

Knopp Klan said...

Ori we can't believe you are so big! You will do great in school!
Love you and have a great week!