Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cousins

Jessica's two kids got to come and stay with us for a couple of nights. My kids LOVE when their cousins come to play. They always have such a fun time together. Here are a few pictures I snapped during their stay.

This is where they turned my dinning room into an army base to play soldiers.

Having a cookie and watching a movie


These next two are my favorite. A shot of the boys...


And one of the girls


Playing at the park


And I couldn't resist adding this one of Jaycee that I took today.

2 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

Cute pictures! Your missing one though! I love when they all get together like that! Regie would have loved to have been there!! Looks like they had fun!

Sandy N said...

Alright so what did you think of SYTYCD finale??? Who did you want to win? What was your fav dance? I personally wanted Twitch to win. You are one of the few people I know who watch it so I wanted to know what you thought... :)