Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

IT'S BAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKK!!! Can I get a WOO HOO????? Yeah Baby....I love this show. This is by far my favorite show EVER! I couldn't wait for it to come back and now I remember why. I watched all the tryouts and Vegas week, but after tonight watching the top 20 perform for the first time this season I had chills again and was literally clapping at the television in my living room. Growing up my sisters and I all took dance and we all were involved in cheerleading or the dance team, so I have always had it in my blood and I truly enjoy watching these talented amazing dancers. I know it is early, but so far here is a couple of my favorite dancers....

Kherington (love the name too!)
Chelsea
And my favorite routine for the night was danced by this pair to the song No Air....





Who did you like?

3 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

Kherington and Twitch were my favorite than Joshua and Katee. But I also loved Chelsea! I love that this show is back on!!

Mastrude Family said...

So I just started watching this year for the first time and I can see why it is your favorite show! I am hooked! I can't believe it has taken me 3 years to start watching these amazing dancers!

The Peterson's said...

I love this show! Twitch is my fav guy and Im with ya on Kherington. She is a beautiful dancer. I get so excited for them and get goosebumbs whenever I see a great performance. I love it. Glad Im not the only one who claps and cheers at the TV. :)