Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Good Friends & Spring (Summer) cleaning

Sunday evening we had some of our good friends over for a little bonding time. Perry and Marcy had just returned from Hawaii and had lots of pictures to share and Steph and Lindsay jumped in with them to come hang out for the evening. We made a big meal together, Steph made a pork loin and a green salad, Perry and Marcy brought rhubarb crisp, pull apart rolls, and fresh asparagus that Perry grilled and I made a big pan of funeral potatoes (that is what we call them but basically cheesy potatoes). We looked through all the pictures from the trip, took the kids over to the park, played a little tennis, had an amazing meal, watched the NBA finals game, and played a little Wii. It was a nice relaxing evening in the company of great friends.







This is one little project I have been working on for spring cleaning. I know it is officially summer now, but with the weather the way it has been the last few weeks it feels like we are just starting spring. It has been so cold and wet. So I have been trying to tackle a few projects around the house. One thing I have been wanting to work on was my scrap space. I had a lot of things still loaded up from a crop I went to and my table was a MESS. I know the after pictures still might not look super organized for some of you, but with the space I have to work with it is very organized and I know where to find everything.

BEFORE:


AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:

4 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

Wow!! Your scrap area looks awesome!!

Kimberly said...

I can sure see a difference! It looks great - those are usually the tasks that are hard to tackle. Looks real nice though. Hope you have fun at the reunion. Be careful. We'll be thinking of you!

Jessica said...

Can you help me find a board and stuff like that for my room. Your room looks awesome. I am so proud of you.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

WOW...I want you to come and organize my room. I just keep trying to clean and organize, but it takes so long that it never seems like I'm getting anywhere.
Lois