Sunday, July 27, 2008

Air Show

I was able to go on a little date with my two boys today. Troy was working and my parents had to come to town for awhile so they took Jaycee, so the two boys and I went to the Blue Angels Air Show at the Twin Falls Airport today. It was a lot of fun.
















Then later in the day Dad, Mom, Jaycee, Amber, Gary, & Regie came to a grassy area by the airport and parked and watched the end of the show. The Blue Angels flied last and they were AWESOME to watch. Here are a few pictures.










7 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

That was a fun day!!!! Great a pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Janiece said...

thanks for sharing such awesome pictures.
I really wanted to go this year, but wasn't able...who knows when the Blue Angels will ever be back to Twin.

Kimberly said...

Hey girl!! Kristin and I came up and saw the air show with our families too! I'm surprised we didn't see you! We were taking pictures by all of the same things you were. Too bad our paths didn't cross at one point! Very fun - HOT - day!

Sandy N said...

looks like fun. I always enjoy those little "mommy dates" your kids are so cute.

Heidi L Barber said...

That looks like it was quite a show! Fun!

Anonymous said...

that was a lot of FUN!! :) DAD

John and Kassie said...

Hey Jen--I haven't blogged forever---so you probably changed your blog months ago, but I love it---so cute! What a fun date just with your boys---I know my boys will love looking at these pictures---can't wait to see you guys next month! Take care--