Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!!

I would like to wish my hubby a HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY! And to help celebrate this amazing guy on his special day I would like to tell you 29 things I LOVE about this man.


  1. He is the hardest, most dedicated, and reliable worker I know.
  2. He is an amazing father. His kids just idolize him and love every minute they share with him.
  3. ALWAYS a jokester. There will never be a boring minute in my life as long as I am married to him.
  4. He still makes my heart skip a beat when he walks in the room and makes my heart melt when he winks at me from across the room. I love this man!!

  5. Loves my cooking and compliments me on it all the time.

  6. Tells me I am a good mommy.

  7. Enjoys camping with his family.

  8. Has put up with me for almost 9 years of marriage and 2 1/2 years of dating before that and is still here. :)
  9. Always willing to "think outside of the box" with our group of friends.
  10. Loves to entertain and get together with our group of friends and family.
  11. Values family and knows their importance.

  12. Has an AMAZING personality. He can make friends with ANYONE!

  13. HUGE HUGE heart.

  14. He is a leader not a follower. He doesn't give a damn if he is the only one doing it, you either like it or you don't.

  15. He is the LIFE OF THE PARTY!!

  16. Very athletic and is good at almost anything he trys.

  17. Strong. . . . something to hold onto. Love that!

  18. Shares his office with my scrapbook stuff.

  19. Gives anything he is working on 110% effort.

  20. He lets me put my cold feet up against his legs under the covers at night.
  21. Tells his kids and me on a daily basis that he loves us.

  22. Love how he will jam and sing along with me around the house or in the car and he doesn't tell me how ridiculous or horrible I look or sound, he just does it with me. :)
  23. He will cheer for my Cowboys with me even though he is not a fan (as long as his Bears aren't playing)!

  24. He is the ROCK of this family.

  25. He loves and is supportive to all of his family no matter the hard times they have been through he loves each of them and always will.

  26. Would take the shirt off his back for a perfect stranger.

  27. Loves to eat bologna sandwiches with his boys and doesn't care what anyone thinks.

  28. Energetic.. .. .. NEVER holds still. Always has to be doing something.

  29. Through all of life's ups and downs and all of the challenges thrown our way he is willing to admit to mistakes and make them right, stick it out through the hard times, work together to make changes, and continue to make our lives better.


I LOVE YOU BABY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a tribute! Makes me almost cry. How cool!

Cederberg Family said...

I love it! He is a great man!!! Love yah Troy!

The Peterson's said...

Happy Birthday Troy!

Jen, what a great dedication to the man you love! I love your post. You two make a wonderfully cute team!

B said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TROY....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

What an awesome post to your hubby Jen, love it. He is a pretty cool guy.

Jessica said...

Very Nice.
Love you guys.

Abbie Jo! said...

Jennifer...i want to see the pictures from Kaydens soccer game with Mike and Me!